Free your mind and body and let your spirit flow. Synergetic effects of the hot springs and the Five Elements Spa.
Soak in the hot springs sourced from the dynamic energy of the land of Gora, Hakone. Then, get a luxurious treatment by hand by a therapist who’s mastered the biorhythms of the five elements: wood, fire, earth, metal, and water. The sublime combination of hot springs and the Five Elements Spa can only be experienced at Gora Spa Aioi. Correct the balance of your body and spirit, and let your true, healthy inner beauty emerge.
Gora Spa AIOI signature program
Aligning your inner biorhythm in a way that agrees with your unique elements.
Based on the ancient Five Elements theory, this program is based on the idea that all things are composed of five elements—wood, fire, earth, metal, and water—which influence and circulate around each other. The program is customized for each guest depending on their unique elemental arrangement. To warm yourself up beforehand, soak in the private silk bath to let your body and mind unwind, and then enjoy a luxurious spa treatment by an expert therapist.
Enjoy a deep massage on every corner of your body
with the Five Elements aromatherapy.
Gently treat sagging skin and turn it into vibrant, glowing skin.
Revive both your body and spirit. Enjoy the fine-quality therapeutic experience at this men's spa.
- Business Hours
- Treatment 14:30～23:00 Last call 21:30 (Priority for guests with reservations)
- Our spa treatments are priority for guests with reservations. Please call, beforehand to make reservations and/or for inquiries during our business hours. Please feel free to contact us for same-day appointments.
- Please arrive at your appointment time. Please acknowledge that lateness by the guest will result in a reduction of the treatment time whilst the full treatment fee will apply
- Spa Customers
- We offer treatments for both men and women.
- Please kindly notify us for cancellations or changes by 20:00 the day before your appointment. Failure to do so may result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Communication with our guests is highly valued at our spa. If you have questions regarding menus or do not know which menu is suitable, please feel free to ask our therapists for a consultation. If you have a special request, please inform us in advance when making a reservation
- Health Condition
- Please inform us if you have any medical conditions, including being on your period, allergies, high blood pressure, on medication, having had alcohol, sunburn or special needs/attention such as being pregnant or breastfeeding when making a reservation. Depending on your health condition, your treatment may be refused or modified.
- Personal Belongings/Valuables
- Lockers are not available at our spa. Please keep your belongings and valuables in the safety deposit box at hotel front desk or in your room. Please acknowledge that our hotel/spa cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to your personal belongings/valuables.
- Spa Shop
- Both hotel guests and visitors are welcomed to visit and shop at our spa Shop.
- Spa Etiquette
- Our spa is a place of tranquility and relaxation. Please respect the silence and privacy of other spa guests by refraining from using cell phones /cameras in our spa. Smoking is prohibited. Our spa reserves the right to refuse service or discontinue service to anyone demonstrating behavior that is perceived to be inappropriate by any member of our staff and/or other guests.
- The treatments are not medical treatments. The results will vary accordingly to the individual.